The Stone City

Words Made to Last

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Wallowing

Via Pejman Yousefzadeh, we have an amazing post and comment thread at "TPM Cafe". To save you the effort of reading the whole thing, I have used my trusty Travesty.plx to condense it. [The sample is on the small side, so a lot of sentences are preserved whole, which I will claim as a feature.]

So at first, they seem to be interpreting events with much insight anymore. And while my heart leapt about like a good alternative? And it broke the trance. I was in a New York subway, 2-3 stinger missile downed jumbo jets leaving Reagan Int'l and La Guardia, 1500 pounds of C-4 detonated at the American border. What stories on the method. Simply say NO!, assert the truth of my extreme woundedness, and see that obsessing about this guy was a kid, really. One classic example is when he wrote, I was walking home one night and a guy hammering on a life of its own. Looks like even the Fox clowns and their frantic spin attempts will be swallowed up in second-guessing and conspiracy theories, but that can never be satisfied that pulls down all these "evil geniuses". I don't think they decided the timing of this doesn't depend on them; it depends on Fitzgerald. I did wonder when it seemed that Rove could have ramifications at the National Review today: What will they think we will start to really believe in ourselves again. After that, the World. . . . I have to disagree with the Senate sitting as a sentient being to be interpreting events with much insight anymore. And while my heart leapt about like a good question, and one that we should watch closely.

They realized Napoleon's strength was that the French people were resilient enough to take the risks necessary to instill martial law, which they will. I am now worried that this is hiding something worse. It's just what Rove has had some hits (using the homeland security vote against the dems in 2002, screwing McCain in 2000 in SouthCarolina, using the swift boat campaign against Kerry) but he has done, in outing Valerie Plame. It's TERRIBLE what Rove loses or, in the comment box as i was writing it, but they did not post. What did I do have the merest lovable hint of paranoia, which my doctor assures me is nowhere as bad as the one who bugged his own office in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or to use such means to accomplish a lawful end. This is all a red herring I admit that I do have such powers which has led us to this story than the usual mix of breath-taking incompetence and mind-boggling arrogance which is changing the reality we see each day. Remember, these are humans, humans who make mistakes, humans responsible for the New American Century. Yes. Kick the guy with his own office to frame the opposing campaign. So no, I don't pretend to be incredibly daring, so successful when in fact they're just Wile E Coyote running over the cliff. And one day, gravity reasserts itself, people stop taking the crap and those bullies just go splat down the canyon. Exhibit A is the time for renewed action and perserverance on our parts. If there is anything our American ancestors have given us, it is this lust for power that can never be satisfied that pulls down all these "evil geniuses".